Monday, November 30, 2020

NaNoWriMo2020 - Final Report 11/30

 So here we are on the last day of NaNoWriMo. I already have my 50k and I am, to put it mildly, very tired from work. Giving myself a break day and heading in early tonight. I'm not gonna make the same mistake I made last time and completely abandon my project the moment November comes to a close and then only try to pick it up again right before the world explodes, that's for sure. I'm too close to the end of the draft. I need to finish this story. 

Then comes revisions... Eventually. 

Once I'm finished with Bound I'm going to go back to Fight or Flight and finish that. That way I'll have two complete first drafts and can start, I don't know, leaning how to revise a book? Again I've never done that before and I'll kinda be stabbing in the dark for that one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment