Tuesday, November 3, 2020

NaNoWriMo2020 - Progress Report 11/3

 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! DON'T LOOK AT THE NEWS JUST WRITE! DON'T LOOK AT THE NEWS JUST WRITE! THERE IS NO NEWS JUST WRITE! AAAAAAAAAAAAH! 

So I did that thing you're not supposed to do, I went back and added things. I realized as I was describing Kassadi that I had completely forgot to describe Madrona besides her Inferni features; horns, red skin, tail, glowing eyes, etc. So I went back and added it, I uploaded a revision to reflect how it is now. I'll do my best to resist the urge to do that again. Move forward, not back. 


Yes Inferni are basically Tieflings. Shut up, they're different in my world. I draw inspiration from D&D leave me alone. 


1022 words today for a total of 2375, less than yesterday and less than I wanted today... but hey there's kind of a NATIONAL EVENT that's been hard to get off my mind today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment