Sunday, November 15, 2020

NaNoWriMo2020 - Progress Report 11/15

 Woke up with a pretty bad stomach bug. Spent basically all morning into the afternoon a wimpering mess when I wasn't rushing to the bathroom. Wasn't enough to keep me from putting words to paper. Another 2k+ day! 

Alright so here we are at the halfway mark and I'm still a little behind. This time around last year I was on target with 25k words. Right now I'm at 21,935. Not an insurmountable number and I'm giving myself some slack due to my headspace all week, but I need to start making some real progress. I don't want to be in the final week several thousand words behind. Gonna start pushing myself this week. If I can get myself to 3k word day at least twice I should meet with the goal. 

This is still very doable and I expect to be claiming a second year win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment