Friday, November 6, 2020

NaNoWriMo2020 - Progress Report 11/6

 1809 today and I'm feeling my stride come to me now! I even considered not stopping, go for more time, but I need to get myself to bed, I doubt my writing will improve if I'm slowly growing more tired with each word. But... The weekend is upon us, this means no work, no coming home exhausted where I need to force myself to write for at least one hour. Starting tomorrow I can go when I want for however long I want. 

Interestingly, as I mentioned at the start when the Pandemic hit I was put on a Covid Rotation to limit my interaction with my co-worker (to lessen the chance of it spreading between us and leaving the office with no employees. This way if someone gets it, there's still other employees that can take over.) The way it worked was that I worked every other day, so Monday Wednesday Friday one week and Tuesday Thursday the next, rinse and repeat. 

That is no loner my Covid Rotation. That was the rotation for my company while the office building I worked at had 99% of it's employees working from home, me working Facilities, I'm one of the lucky ones who needed to come in every day to facilitate the day to day necessary work and to be there for that 1% who also needed to be in the building. But now the workers have come back and my company has to switch over to the clients Covid rotation, obviously... So NOW I work every other week.

Yes, that means I do not work for the next week. 


I plan to get a lot of writing done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment