Thursday, November 19, 2020

NaNoWriMo2020 - Progress Report 11/19

 Alright keeping pace, keeping par, but holy hell I am exhausted. I don't think I've gotten more than five hours sleep on any given night all week now. I desperately need to get to bed tonight early or I'm not even gonna be able to write tomorrow. 

Finding myself coming to my first hurdle in regards to the story, a divergent path of sorts. There's two ways it could go and I'm not entirely sure which way would be better. Last year and this year I've found my writing style to mainly be find the story in the process, start with a general outline of what I want, and then things flesh out as I write and ideas come. Some ideas are for later in the story and come from the active scene. But this is gonna be interesting because this is the first time I find myself at a fork. See what happens I suppose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment