Tuesday, November 17, 2020

NaNoWriMo2020 - Progress Report 11/17

3451 WORDS WRITTEN TODAY!


28396 TOTAL WORDS WRITTEN!

I. AM. ABOVE. PAR! 


WOO! Wow I did not expect to be meeting the NaNoWriMo daily goal today. I came home, again exhausted from work, and forced myself to write. As it was coming along I noticed I was approaching the number I needed to make to get to par, I shrugged and said 

"Okay, I'll probably get near it but won't break even till tomorrow or Thursday." 

Then around the time I was calling it for the night I looked at the numbers and noticed I was close. Very close. I could push a little bit more and make it. I hesitated, thought about just calling it like I planned, I reached a solid ending point for this part of the story, making par wasn't necessary and if I keep at this pace it's an inevitability. 

But I just decided to push. So I did, and here I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment