Saturday, November 21, 2020

NaNoWriMo2020 - Progress Report 11/21

Oh dear lord so many god damn distractions today. So as it turns out it is very difficult to write when you're the mod in a Discord Server that is currently going through a meltdown and every member decides that YOU are the mod they're gonna reach out to about things. But whatever, I resolved the issues AND got my words in today. 

And hey I also finally got to that fork. Back to the town or confrontation at the Manor was where the story was heading, I knew it was gonna be one or the other. While there was no third option that made itself known what did come along was Maryl being the thrusting force that drew Kassadi and Madrona onto the next leg of the journey. I knew I wanted Maryl, the Goblin leader they fought at the beginning, to come back later in the story. That was always in my head, I just had no idea what I wanted her to do! Having her be holding the key to the mystery presented to our heroines just kinda jumped at me, so that was convenient! 

No comments:

Post a Comment