Saturday, November 28, 2020

NaNoWriMo2020 - Progress Report 11/28

 I'm at 48k. I will be completing NaNoWriMo 2020 tomorrow, that's just a fact. What I'm actually growing excited about is coming to the end of the story. I've always had these ambitions to be a writer but I have never been able to get more than a couple chapters into a project before finding myself distracted by... something. Some life obligation or hobby comes along, or I get frustrated with a lack of satisfaction with my writing and I just abandon the project. Here I come, though, to what will be the definitive end to a story I've written. 

I'm just excited. 

What comes after that, however, terrifies me. Since I've never actually finished a story I've never had to revise a first draft and I kinda... have no idea how to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment