Thursday, November 5, 2020

NaNoWriMo2020 - Progress Report 11/5

 It. Was. HARD. To start writing today. My mind is all out of sorts and I doubt I'll likely snap out of it until there is an actual definitive winner of the election. It's been stressful but I was able to get over the hump and write 1636 words today, so that feels good. 

If you factor in the fact that I started on the 2nd and that I took a day to myself yesterday I've been writing for three days. According to the NaNoWriMo progress chart on day three you should be at 5001 words, I'm at 4011 so even exempting the two days I didn't write I'm behind on the goal. 

I'm not worried, though. I spent most of last year under the expected word count, but was able to close the gap over the weeks and eventually broke 50k with four days to spare, so I'm feeling good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment