Thursday, November 26, 2020

NaNoWriMo2020 - Progress Report 11/26

Entering the final stretch here. I'm starting to think I might not just complete NaNoWriMo but like... Actually finish the story as well? Treking through the maze to the final confrontation with Travlona... Holy crap I might have a complete first draft! 

Speaking of drafts, I do apologize if the writing these past couple days have been... Sloppy. I've been on my tablet these last few days and theres only so much I can do with the smaller keyboard and screen. I do my best to catch the mistakes but hey... First draft. 

Item one on the first revision will be to name the god damn town the story kicks off in. I realized that pretty quick but felt that it would be a little odd to suddenly start refering to it with a proper name. 

45k. Finl stretch of the story and the final stretch of NaNoWriMo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment