Wednesday, November 6, 2019

NaNoWriMo2019 - Progress Report 11/06

Broke 5k!

So I realize now that it may be kind of a major mistake to have the story open with not one but TWO big fight scenes. The first fight is because I wanted to establish the Champion of Champions Tournament with a fight, obviously, but I wanted to wait to introduce Wilhelm. Now that I have introduced him, well I have to have him fight, right? That's kind of what makes Wilhelm Wilhelm. Thinking on that it's probably not great, and I'd probably have to revise something in the next draft. But that is Future Will's problem to deal with! For now I have 5K and we're about to have the meetup between Annice and Wilhelm, then we can get to the real fun...

Note: I want to reiterate that I am doing very, very little editing right now. Basically only going back over the sentence I am actively writing for spelling/grammar mistakes and a mild forethought for some inconsistencies. I know these posts are rough and choppy. If I do end up completing this story I will do a revised first draft and post it all at once in a more readable format.

No comments:

Post a Comment