Thursday, November 7, 2019

NaNoWriMo2019 - Progress Report 11/07

Had a lighter session today but I still got to 7k, so I'm not exactly mad about it.

It was a struggle to start today, I'm not gonna lie. I've been sleeping very poorly the past couple days and I am very tired, it made locking in to start writing difficult to do. But once I did start it became much easier to stay on track. With the weekend coming up and much more open time to actually write I fully intend to close the gap that missing the first four days caused.

Now I don't want to give out the wrong idea, I haven't been missing sleep because I've been writing into the dead hours of the night (if I had I'd have gotten much more done by now) no it seems that the act of writing really amps me up, and after I end a session with the intent on going to bed, I kinda don't. I think the way to fix this going forward will be to start my writing sessions earlier, and get to anything else I need to do before bed after the fact. Up till now I would do all my Adulting like eating dinner and prepping for the next day before writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment