Tuesday, November 26, 2019

NaNoWriMo2019 - Progress Report 11/26

I DID IT.


Fifty Thousand, One Hundred and Forty Seven words I did it.

All my life I've wanted to be a story teller and... I just... Wasn't. Every single time I tried I would just sit at my computer and stare at a half filled page on a word processor. I would sit there and not write and not write and not write. I thought I was a fraud, a fake, a pretender. That I just didn't know how to tell a story, that I didn't have what it takes to be a writer, just silly ideas in my head but no through line. But here I am 50 thousand words into a story and still going. I feel amazing.

This concludes the NaNoWriMo updates for this blog, but not the end of my Fight or Flight updates. The stories not done. I'll continue on with it, though I don't know if I'll keep the progress reports coming. I'll put one up if I have something to say, but you might see a few Fight or Flight updates before the next one.

I'll try to keep my daily writing going, but I might give myself a break tomorrow. I feel good about completing NaNoWriMo but what I'm most excited for is continuing this story to it's completion. I have some idea's kicking around in the back of my head and they need to get on the page.

Till the next page.

No comments:

Post a Comment