Friday, November 15, 2019

NaNoWriMo2019 - Progress Report 11/15

25k. Halfway there.

ENOUGH TALKIE, TIME FOR FIGHT!
I hope it's not too soon after the Tournament for another fight scene, but I wanted to have a scene where Annice experiences the difference between fighting for sport and an actual fight between people trying to kill each other, she's not so much a fan of this kind of fighting.

Man it was hard to start writing today. I was exhausted, and the word processor stayed open for a good half hour before I started working on it. But once I did, it just started flowing, and the weariness of the week just washed away. Also I knew I could never forgive myself to push myself to par just to lose it the very next day. I'm going to do my best to build a buffer tomorrow, hopefully I'll never need to use the buffer, but better safe than sorry right?

No comments:

Post a Comment