Sunday, November 10, 2019

NaNoWriMo2019 - Progress Report 11/10

So my goal of 18k was lets say, ambitious. I didn't make it. I'm not too worried, though, I was able to get about 3K words per day this weekend, greatly tightening the gap between my four day late start and where I'm "supposed" to be in the NaNoWriMo challenge. Considering my late start this is my seventh day writing, according to the charts I should be just shy of 12K. I'm just shy of 15.

But my late start doesn't mean anything, the challenge is for November, I don't get the first three days of December just because I started on the fourth of November. Just stating that I am technically above the curve, and should overtake where I need to be shortly if I keep up the pace.

Went to my first Write-In, was an interesting experience. Being a socially anxious type I stood around awkwardly at the cafe the meet was at before finally approaching the table, once there though, things went great. I got a lot of work done and met and chatted with some fun people. I'll likely be joining them whenever I can going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment