Saturday, November 16, 2019

NaNoWriMo2019 - Progress Report 11/16

Over 30k! I am now so far ahead of the suggested word count tht I could skip writing for the next two days and not fall behind (note I in no way plan to skip the next two days of writing.)

I'm doing my best to keep a level head, I feel like I'm doing very good, but I don't want to ger over confident. I want to keep going t my current pace, or more if possible, and not get in in my head that I'm 'crushing it'. That feels to me a good way to justify getting lazy and that'll will end up biting me in the ass.

Still, feels good, I'm very proud of myself.

I've got most of the rest of he story plotted in the back of my mind, or at least a rough outline of what I want the plot to be. It was the other day that I kind of realized that I'm only starting now act two of this story and i'm 30k in, even if I do make the 50k for the month the actual story might not be done. Means I'll just have to keep writing it till it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment