Tuesday, November 19, 2019

NaNoWriMo2019 - Progress Report 11/19

Just shy of 35k.

So today went in a different direction than I expected. I imagined that I would be well within the Lost Road tonight, but funny thing...

See Annice was supposed to call to Nim the night after the Bandit attack, obviously distraught from seeing a man that she could not save, and of course nearly being murdered by Breen, but then the 'they get drunk together that night' sequence just kinda came spinning out of the story, and I dropped it. I felt the drinking scene was better, it's still Annice coping with what she saw but by strengthening her bond with Wilhelm as opposed to running back to her church.

Annice was supposed to fall asleep immediately after Wilhelm's song, content, but then I realized there was an opportunity to go back to the mirror, give Annice a chance to bear her soul to her teacher and surrogate mother on the eve of what she thinks will be her death... so that's what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment