Thursday, November 14, 2019

NaNoWriMo2019 - Progress Report 11/14

Hot that victory theme music because I am now on par! At 23,399 I am now officially 61 words ahead of the NaNoWriMo suggested word count! So as long as I continue at my current pace, and do more than pace on weekends, I will be ahead of where I'm supposed to be! It is a great feeling to be here considering I started on this project four days in.

Another write in for this one and man were there a lot of people there. I keep finding myself very surprised by how effective these write ins are, considering it's just a group of people sitting in a Panera Bread mostly not talking to each other. I imagine it's a combination of being away from personal distractions one would find while at home and also not feeling alone while working. I'm enjoying them at the least.

Not gonna slow down now, it's still a long road to 50k.

No comments:

Post a Comment